[Scilab-Dev] _gfortran_transfer_character_write

Jean-Pierre Dussault Jean-Pierre.Dussault at Usherbrooke.CA
Fri Nov 16 00:34:42 CET 2012

Hi,

I try to interface L-BFGS-B and I am stuck with the following error
after compiling the Fortran code:

    link : La bibliothèque partagée n'a pas été chargée:
    /home/import/Trucs_essayes/Lbfgsb.2.1/libsetulb.so: undefined
    symbol: _gfortran_transfer_character_write

Any idea to fix this? I absolutely don't know where this symbol comes
from... The executable files produced by L-BFGS-B run without problem.

Thx,

JPD