[Scilab-Dev] xcos blocks showing dynamic parameters

Len Remmerswaal lremmerswaal at revolutioncontrols.com
Mon Nov 26 16:12:43 CET 2012

Hi all,
I used to have scicos blocks that were able to show some parameters on their instantiations. This was how:
- In the "define" case of the interface function: in the gr_i string to be displayed: reference some variable names.
- In the "set" case of the interface function: assign new values to these variables and store them in the arg1.graphics.exprs list.
- In the "plot" case of the interface function: unpack the same variables from arg1.graphics.exprs and call standard_draw.

Worked like a charm in scicos 4.3. Stopped working in Scilab 5.3.3.

I do see blocks like CONST_m displaying their parameter and changing them dynamically after assigning new parameter values. What I do not see is how it is done: I do not see, after the dialog is dismissed in scicos_getvalues, where the parameter gets to be displayed on the xcos diagram.
Thanks,
Len Remmerswaal.