[Scilab-Dev] Adding new palettes to xcos

manasdas17 manasdas17 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 12:24:44 CEST 2012

Hello,
       I am having a problem with adding new palettes to xcos.
       I have 3 folders for my xcos toolbox:
    i)one having the graphical structure of palettes in .sci files.
    ii)other one having having the computational functions of these blocks
in .sci files.
    iii)the third one having the scs_m format of palettes in .cos files.

     The problem is that in the xcos_toolbox_skeleton that is provided have
no option of
     having a files in scs_m format,but i need this for my toolbox.So how
could i packaged
     all the 3 folders as xcos toolbox.

Regards
Manas