[Scilab-Dev] Intersection of two vectors

Orbeman ludo.wag at laposte.net
Sun Oct 28 19:25:15 CET 2012

Hello,

Does anyone have an idea to modify the native intersect function in Scilab.
I would like to have all positions (not only for unique element) of a vector
that is in an other vector. I prefer avoid any loop because it's huge
matrix.

For example, a=[1 2 3 2 3 4 5 2 6 3] and b=[2 3] give c=[2 3 4 5 8 10] as
result.

Thanks.

Sorry, for my bad english. I hope its understable.