[Scilab-Dev] Intersection of two vectors

Orbeman ludo.wag at laposte.net
Wed Oct 31 08:48:34 CET 2012

It works fine for small size vectors. In my case the size of the vectors is
about 1x100000 and the stacksize was exceeding.

I look for to loop the native intersect function and for each iteration I
"remove" the components of b in a. I suppose there's no more than ten common
elements per nodes.

the syntax of elements is :

ind_element, ind_node1, ind_node2, ind_node3, ind_node4

which coordinates of ind_node are node_coord_x, node_coord_y, node_coord_z

the results is :

ind_node, data_node (pressure, temperature, ....)

So, I would like to have all of the ind_element that the 4 ind_node are
present in the results.

I fact, I try to post processing a flow simulation and the whole aera is not
completely filled at the time t.

Thanks.