[Scilab-Dev] Fortan modules on Mac

Arvid Rosén arvid at softube.com
Mon Sep 3 09:08:06 CEST 2012

Hi!
I'm trying to get Metanet to work in Scilab 5 since quite some time now. The problem is that I get a stack error as soon as I call into any (or the ones I've tried) fortan routine in the Metanet toolbox.

Everything compiles fine using gfortan in Fink. And I can compile the git-version of Scilab using gfortan an Apple gcc without problems.

I suspect this is not really a problem with Metanet, but rather calling conventions, alignment or something else that just should work, but doesn't.

Any clue how to proceed here? Any special flags that need to be sent to gfortan when compiling external modules?

Cheers,
Arvid