[Scilab-Dev] how to get block parameter

hehiha dungnguyenbk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 11:03:15 CEST 2012

Hi Clément David
Thank for you answer.
I understand that.
blk.graphics.exprs is only use for macro file .sci.
blk.rpar is only have if develop add value to this and is a double.

So how to get all information of blocks in diagram.
EXample: my diagram have GENSIN_f, CLOCk_c. CSCOPE blocks.
I want to show message include
Blockname meaning of parameter value of parameter.

The same.

GENSIN_f block parameters Magnitude: 1 Frequency(rad/s): 1 Phase (rad): 0
CLOCk_c block parameter Period: 0.1 Initialization Time: 0.1

Could you suggest me method to do that. Please.