[Scilab-Dev] GSOC 2013, Interested in Project " Provide accurate probability distribution functions"

arpit goyal agmps18 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 12:14:30 CEST 2013

Hi,
 I am Arpit Goyal, 3rd Year Undergraduate Student, pursuing Integrated
Mtech. in Mathematics and Computing, From IIT Delhi.

I am interested in the Project Provide accurate probability distribution
functions, as i have done courses related to it and have a sufficient
knowledge required for the project. Meanwhile I am also going through the
codes related to the project ot get an idea how the work at scilab is done.
I have a coding experience in C, PHP, Java, and and web Development related
languages(HTML, CSS, JavaScript)
Please guide me further what I need to do to be a strnger candidated for
gsoc this year.

Thanks
Arpit Goyal