[Scilab-Dev] [Gsoc] Guidance required

Rushi Shukla rushboy52 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 20:43:57 CET 2013

Hello

Thanks for the reply, Sylvestre . I am trying to build Scilab from source
but facing some problems . I have cloned the Scilab repository using : *git
clone git://git.scilab.org/scilab  *but now I don't know how to proceed .
The ./configure command doesn't work . Please help me solve this problem .
Help is appreciated :-)

Regards ,
Rushi