[Scilab-Dev] Issue in changing code

Rushi Shukla rushboy52 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 21:48:52 CET 2013

Hello

I have done some changes
to scilab/modules/gui/src/java/org/scilab/modules/gui/menuitem/ScilabMenuItem.java
and
scilab/modules/gui/src/java/org/scilab/modules/gui/menuitem/ScilabMenuItemBridge.java
. I have the following queries :

1) After making those changes in the code , which commands should I issue
before launching scilab again so that I can view my changes . Is it only
'make' ?

2) After I issued 'make' and launched Scilab again , I see two more files
in scilab/modules/gui/src/java/org/scilab/modules/gui/menuitem which are :
          a)
scilab/modules/gui/src/java/org/scilab/modules/gui/menuitem/ScilabMenuItem.java~
          b)
scilab/modules/gui/src/java/org/scilab/modules/gui/menuitem/ScilabMenuItemBridge.java~
    Why do I see them ?

Please can anyone help me out with these queries ? Awaiting a response. Any
sort of help is highly appreciated :-) .

Regards,
Rushi