[Scilab-Dev] Hardware In the Loop (HIL)

Stephan Hoffmann sho at relinux.de
Sat Jul 6 14:47:57 CEST 2013

Hello all,

in times when scicos was part of scilab there has been a feature called
HIL allowing to connect scicos to the real world using data aquisition
cards.

Nowadays xcos replaced scicos in scilab (as far as I managed to figure
out) and I could not find any reference to such a HIL functionality. Any
discussion on the mailing list about HIL seems to be before the switch
took place.

Did I miss something or is there no such functionality in xcos?

If not, are there plans to port HIL to xcos or is it even possible to do it?

Thank you for any help!

Best regards

Stephan