[Scilab-Dev] Call SendScilabJob from multiple threads

ldindon alex at tegesoft.com
Tue Jul 23 12:19:53 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am using the call_scilap API to access the Scilab engine from C++. It
works well and I did not have any problem until I was sending Scilab
commands one after the other.

But now I need to be able to execute scilab commands in parallel. For
instance I would like to send small commands while a script that takes a lot
of time to execute is running in the background.

Unfortunately it looks like the Scilab engine does not handle this case and
when I call SendScilabJob while a previous call is pending I get weird
behaviours (crash, freeze, ...).

Is there a way to do it ?