[Scilab-Dev] Improvement sugested

Jojolebestof jojolebestof at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 18 21:45:06 CEST 2013

Hi,

First, Good job for Scilab/Xcos/Modelica...

I would like to sugest several improvements:
 - A system of Scilab auto-update (5.4.0 to 5.4.1 to ... but not 5.5.0)
   Why? for the user experience more easy and better
 - I do not understand why several good module are not directly include in
Scilab.
   Like CelestLab or Coselica
   Why? When someone try for the first time Scilab (to see if he can replace
Matlab by it) he can forget ATOMS. Please...
 - A last improvement is for CSCOPE ans CMSCOPE, can you add cursors?

Note: Sorry for my bad english (I am French)

Thx

Best regards
JoS