[Scilab-Dev] missing dependecies in nightly build of Scilab branch master

Stanislav krotersv at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 16:05:42 CEST 2013

Hi.
I use nightly build of Scilab branch master for GNU/Linux, 64-bit. The last
build scilab-master-1372194163 does not work by default. It does not have
libhdf5_hl.so.6 and libhdf5.so.6. I made symbol links to libhdf5_hl.so.7.0.4
and to libhdf5.so.7.0.4. It seems OK. But I cannot plot graphics. The figure
is empty. What dependency should I  satisfy?

Stanislav