[Scilab-Dev] Scilab/SCIAO

luisacevedo la47 at hw.ac.uk
Fri Mar 8 18:20:56 CET 2013

Hello Samuel

  Yes I have thought the same than you.

  It is important to have an optical module in Scilab , optics are becoming very important nowadays.

I see that you know SCIAO and If it can be implemented with more functions using Xcos.

With your advice MSDOS will handle the new versions of Scilab, also as you said would be good if some people can revisit the SCIAO module upgrade it with new

Optical physics as diffraction and so on.

Well as soon as submit  the phD thesis in optics I will work in SCIAO and implement . I will make a call asking for helpers.

Thanks a lot, Regards

Luis