[Scilab-Dev] Threads

Peter Senna Tschudin peter.senna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 19:10:58 CET 2013

Hi,

Following Scilab execution trace we found some calls to clone like:
clone(child_stack=0,
flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD,
child_tidptr=0x7fd70de65a10) = 19955
clone(child_stack=0,
flags=CLONE_CHILD_CLEARTID|CLONE_CHILD_SETTID|SIGCHLD,
child_tidptr=0x7fd70de65a10) = 19981

But we were not able to determine where in the code running on Linux
the threads/processes were created. Can you help us?

Using Scilab 5.4.0 and configuring with:
./configure --without-gui --without-javasci --without-jdk
--disable-build-help --disable-build-localization --without-hdf5
--without-scicos --without-xcos --without-ocaml --without-modelica
--without-fftw --without-pvm --without-umfpack --without-matio
--without-tk --without-openmp --without-arpack-ng

Thanks!

Peter
--
Peter