[Scilab-Dev] Project java using javasci, error for call of method scilab.get("")

Rhandy rhamoy at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:46:51 CEST 2013

I started using the Javasci in my project to create a graph with one hundred
numbers generated with the Poisson distribution. In my search I've found
reference to Scilab and the method grand(m,n,'poi'mu) which creates a
matrix:

sci.exec("y=grand(10,1,'poi',0.1);");

But when i take the value with ScilabType yoo=sci.get("y")
the  message shows up:

org.scilab.modules.javasci.JavasciException$UndefinedVariableException:
Could not find variable 'y'

and below this message appears:

HDF5: infinite loop closing library
A previous error has been detected while loading libscirandlib.so: <dir
home>//scilab-5.4.1/lib/scilab/libscirandlib.so: undefined symbol: pvApiCtx

D,T,F,FD,P,FD,P,FD,P,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E,E

I don't have any idea of what the problem is. Can anyone help me?