[Scilab-Dev] doubt

Rajesh Reddy rajeshreddy.488 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 09:58:11 CET 2013

Dear sir,
            I Rajesh reddy working as a Asst. professor in Ku college of
engineering, have been working on  a project which uses odepack and other
tools.
        Now I require a package that converts  ascending order sequence
into an equation of any trignometric function or differential equation or
any combination of those .
         so, please suggest me a package name which provides an output
(ex: x(h)=sinh+tanh-cosh*logh+......)as equation with  its input as
sequence      (ex: 1, 3, 5, 6,  7,  8 ...) .
                                 Thanking you sir,
Request & Regards
K. Rajesh Reddy,
Asst. Professor,