[Scilab-Dev] Hardware In the Loop (HIL)

Albert Mathews albert.c.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 22:30:00 CEST 2014

Hello,

I am working on a small electric vehicle project and we would like to test
our controller. We would like to build a plant model of our vehicle in Xcos,
and use the model to test both SW and HW of our controller real time using
the HART tool box + COMEDI solution described in this post.

Is this possible?
Any suggestions for other solutions?
What problems might I encounter in attempting this?

>From reading a bit, it appears that I would have to do this using Linux
instead of Windows for acceptable performance. Is this correct?

thanks in advance
Albert