[Scilab-Dev] Integrating Scilab with OpenStreetMap

Igor ISandler at topcon.com
Thu Sep 18 09:59:52 CEST 2014

Choudhary, Ankit wrote
>  IS it possible to integrate he position values in OpenStreetMap or any
> other open source maps using Scilab ?

Hello!  If you are thinking about putting some information on a map from
scilab, this should be possible. I can see following way: integrate some
free "OSM client" into scilab module. For
example:http://www.findbestopensource.com/product/raptorswing-MapGraphicshttps://marble.kde.org/https://github.com/openstreetmap/merkaartormaybe
qtmobility package - but I didn't try this one.those ways above are not the
fastest ways, you'll have to run "QT library" from inside a DLL or
standalone process.May be better would be
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JXMapViewer - I never try this, but this
looks the fastest way.Best regards, Igor.