[Scilab-Dev] 64-bit build oddness

Crispin Boylan cris at beebgames.com
Tue Aug 25 21:45:23 CEST 2015

hi

thanks for taking a look , but it is already linking against refBLAS, i
dont have openBLAS installed anywhere.

i tried running the lapack/blas testsuite and all tests pass successfully.

given that the binary version runs successfully. on the same machine i
figure it's not glibc...

any other ideas for me to try?

thanks
cris.