[Scilab-Dev] Release Scilab 6.0.0 alpha 2

Jean-Pierre Dussault Jean-Pierre.Dussault at USherbrooke.CA
Tue Dec 1 22:35:13 CET 2015

Le 2015-12-01 11:12, François Granade a écrit :

> Dear Scilab users,
>
> We're happy to announce the recent release of the second alpha of
> Scilab 6.0.0, the next major release of Scilab.
>
> As an alpha, it is not yet ready for production usage. If you are new
> to Scilab, or only a casual user, you should probably continue using
> the 5.5.2 release, and wait for a beta version before trying the 6 family.
>
> However, if you maintain tools developed on Scilab, or rely on Scilab
> for your own developments, it is the right moment to look at it, in
> particular to evaluate the upgrade of toolboxes you have developed.

Hi!

for quick testing, how may I port my already installed toolboxes from
5.5.1 to the 6.0.0 alpha environment without downloading all of them
afresh from the atoms application?

Thx,

JPD