[Scilab-Dev] Release Scilab 6.0.0 alpha 2

CL Chin Luh kailup4 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 03:09:53 CET 2015

Hi,

I tried to port guibuilder to 6.0 but facing some issue in loading the macros.

Some .sci files in the macros folder contains more than 1 function, when loading the .sci files with exec command all the functions would be loaded successfully. However, after building the module, the bin or macros lib created, and load the module from the toolboxes toolbar, only the first function is loaded.

I tried to duplicate the issue with the scilab 6.0 atoms module toolbox_1V6 from the atoms portal, adding in another function to one of the macro as follow:
// Scilab ( http://www.scilab.org/ ) - This file is part of Scilab
// Copyright (C) 2009 - DIGITEO - Pierre MARECHAL <pierre.marechal at scilab.org>
//
// This file must be used under the terms of the CeCILL.
// This source file is licensed as described in the file COPYING, which
// you should have received as part of this distribution.  The terms
// are also available at
// http://www.cecill.info/licences/Licence_CeCILL_V2-en.txt

function str=t1_function1()

    str = "Toolbox 1 -> Function 1";

endfunction

function str=t1_function1sub()

    str = "Toolbox 1 -> Function 1sub";

endfunction
When exec the t1_function1, both t1_function1 and t1_function1sub would be loaded.

After I rebuild the module, and make sure the bin is newly created, restart Scilab and load the module, the t1_function1sub would not be loaded.

Thanks.

Regards,
Chin Luh