[Scilab-Dev] batik-all.jar problem

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Dec 7 10:30:03 CET 2015

Hello,

I upgraded the FOP + Batik + XMLGraphics jars and thus this might produce an error. To compile
scilab on your own I strongly suggest you to use our thirdparties [1] to avoid any issue.

For example, there is a well known bug on FOP [2] patched by yours truly on the SVN :) .

If still you want to manage the scilab dependencies by yourself, you can use the official binary FOP
[3] which will all the batik + FOP + XMLGraphics and their dependencies in one package.

[1]: svn://svn.scilab.org/scilab/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/linux_x64/
or
[1]: svn://svn.scilab.org/scilab/trunk/Dev-Tools/SE/Prerequirements/linux/

[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2532
[3]: https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/download.html

Regards,

--