[Scilab-Dev] Interconnection between SciLab an Visual Basic

martin.weber at ptb.de martin.weber at ptb.de
Thu Mar 5 11:33:21 CET 2015

Dear Sir or Madam,

i'm using scilab for some time and tried to set up an interconnection
between scilab and visual basic. If found out that this is somehow
possible some time ago, but i could not find much information in the
internet how to set up the connection in a newly created project.

Yesterday, after more than half a year of frustration, i was able to set
my project up correctly. In the end it is quiet easy if you know all the
steps that need to be done. I guess that some other users might have a
similar problem and can not find much information by googleing. Therefore
i wrote a short "how to".

Maybe it would help to create a file like this
http://wiki.scilab.org/Call%20scilab%20from%20powershell also for Visual
Basic to make this information available in the internet.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Martin Weber

Arbeitsgruppe 1.62 "Ultraschall"
Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt