[Scilab-Dev] jrosetta sources not available

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon May 18 10:02:43 CEST 2015

Hello Guillaume,

I asked them if they want to continue maintaining JRosetta on their
contact pages and got an answer :

"No, I confirm that will maintain and own JRosetta. The server has maybe
a problem today, but it should be re-opened very soon. I add, we are
currently performing evolutions on JRosetta and a fork is not
recommanded.

Julien Forest"

You can grab temporarily the source code from Fedora [1] or Debian [2]
mirrors.

[1]:
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/repo/pkgs/jrosetta/jrosetta-1.0.4-sources.jar

[2]: