[Scilab-Dev] problem with svn.forge.scilab.org access rights

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Sat Apr 9 17:34:43 CEST 2016

Hello,

Do you have a solution for this problem ?  I remind you that the
settings of the forge svn server are not coherent:  when the source is
set as "closed' it is not accessible from the project page, but
completely visible from the internet via the
http://svn.forge.scilab.org/ url. Google indexing the svn tree of my
projet...

If you don't care with this, I wil have no other solution than hosting
the project to another place.

Regards,

S.