[Scilab-Dev] Request to post to this list

diptig diptiiitb17 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:41:34 CEST 2016

Hi,

My name is Dipti Ghosalkar and I'm working as software engineer under
FOSSEE Project in IIT Bombay.

I'm a java programmer and I'm trying to make some changes in xcos UI which
is written java swing.

For which I'm trying to dedug scilab source code by following link :
https://wiki.scilab.org/ScilabWithinEclipse
but I'm getting stuck at a point as mention in post :

And thanks for your reply on same.

Thanks and Regards,
Dipti.G