[Scilab-Dev] Debugging Scilab's Xcos module on eclipse get crash with error :Minidumps

diptig diptiiitb17 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:36:21 CEST 2016

Hi Clément,

Thanks for your reply..

I have loaded the libraries of scilab. I have also attached a screenshot of
the path for libraries.

As you mentioned also tried to perform computation within running scilab
process.

But, unfortunately still it crashes.

For your convenience I have also attached two more screenshots.

Image1

Main code for invoking xcos

Image 2

environment variable path for running scilab

Image 3

xcos window

Image 4

error encountered after pressing start button.

Please, let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks
Dipti