[Scilab-Dev] Debugging Scilab's Xcos module on eclipse get crash with error :Minidumps

diptig diptiiitb17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 12:28:18 CEST 2016

Hi Clement,

I didn't use any javasci API to start a Scilab process behind the scene.

But once I have try this : I changed my class to call javasci API first and
then calling Xcos function.

         try {
        	Scilab sci = new Scilab();
		sci.open();
		Xcos.xcos("C:/Scilab/SCI_SRC/modules/xcos/demos/Bouncing_ball.zcos",null);

		} catch (JavasciException e) {
			// TODO Auto-generated catch block
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

In this case it shows a message saying "Simulation in progress" and nothing
happens after that and it remains in this state only. You can see in image
below:

Thanks,
Dipti