[Scilab-Dev] Updating SCI/modules/helptools/etc/images_md5.txt

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Wed Aug 3 18:22:05 CEST 2016

Hello Clément,

So, as far as i understand, images_md5.txt is updated when the doc is built.
As a consequence, there is no need to update it//by hand after changing
images in xml files, provided that -- as you indicated it -- all images
are the
same in all languages or alternately localized="true" is set in the
customized
<image> tags.
And there is no need to commit it with changed xml.
Am i right?

Regards
Samuel