[Scilab-Dev] Documentation for Xcos

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Feb 1 08:31:46 CET 2016

Hi Adhitya,

The code is *the* reference but for more internal views I suggest you to read these documents :

* R. NIKOUKHAH AND S. STEER , Scicos a dynamic system builder and simulator, IEEE INTERNATIONAL
CONFERENCE ON CACSD, DEARBORN , MICHIGAN , 1996.
* S. STEER , R. NIKOUKHAH , Scicos: a hybrid system formalism, ESS’99, E RLANGEN , GERMANY , 1999.
* Masoud NAJAFI thesis , The Numerical Solver for the Simulation of the Hybrid Dynamical Systems
, 2005 .

And for understanding what's behind each block, take a look at the Scilab documentation, and
ScilabTec presentations.

Regards,

--
Clément