[Scilab-Dev] Error in simulating .xcos file

mittal_pulkit mittal.pulkit08 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 17:29:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am trying to improve the GUI of tkscale block and so tried to added one
new field namely "Name of TKSCALE" in the block parameters window of TKSCALE
block. I did some changes in the interfacing and computational function of
tkscale block.

Interfacing function:
SCI/modules/scicos_blocks/macros/Sources/TKSCALE.sci

Computational function:
SCI/modules/scicos_blocks/macros/Sources/tkscaleblk.sci (Type 5)

Now, when I try to open block parameters window of tkscale block
individually (not connecting it with any other block )by right clicking on
it, the window is opening with new field but when I am using  TKSCALE block
in any xcos diagram (I used in add.xcos file which I am attaching in this
post ), the block parameters window fails to open with an error
                       !--error 21
                       Invalid index.
                       msprintf: Wrong number of input arguments: data
doesn't fit with format.

This pic is one of block parameter window opening when not connected to any
other block
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034132/29.png>

This is the error I am getting when I am using tkscale block now in add.xcos
file
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034132/07.png>

Modified TKSCALE.sci file:     TKSCALE.sci
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034132/TKSCALE.sci>
Modified tkscaleblk.sci file:    tkscaleblk.sci
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034132/tkscaleblk.sci>

The add.xcos file:       add.xcos
<http://mailinglists.scilab.org/file/n4034132/add.xcos>

Please let me know where I am going wrong.

Thanks
Pulkit Mittal
Intern IIT-Bombay