[Scilab-Dev] Retrieving handle on a plotted polyline

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Thu Jun 16 11:36:11 CEST 2016

Hello Erik,

The dev ML is used for Scilab "development" questions for Scilab internal features so you might
probably prefer to ask the user ML <users at lists.scilab.org>.

My 2cents to help you, that's possible to implement using xclick() or axes click handler (from a
user point of view).

If you prefer to dive into the scilab code and use some Java/C++ skills it might be possible to
implement this feature as a specific editor : you are on the right ML :) !

Thanks,

–
Clément