[Scilab-Dev] Updating SCI/modules/helptools/etc/images_md5.txt

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Fri Jun 24 09:15:09 CEST 2016

Hello Samuel, hello all,

`make doc` (or `xmltojar`) should update it. This file is used to have cache on generated images.
Note that it is only valid if all languages are correct ; all the examples across languages should
be the same. If they are different due to translated string, use localized="true".

Before beta-2 I spend some time fixing the documentation build due to some issues with examples. I
guess we have to better take care of multiple languages.

Thanks for asking for clarification :),

--
Clément