[Scilab-Dev] OpenCV figure handle

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Jun 28 09:30:12 CEST 2016

Hello Shamika,

I have no knowledge about OpenCV windowing features but they are
probably not compatibles with our Java based GUI. Depending on the
toolkit OpenCV use, you might be able to implement the corresponding
handles (with your own properties) to manipulate them.

AFAIK if the toolkit is GTK, it might be possible [1] to access all the
properties using GObject introspection but it requires you to implement
a GObject <> Scilab bridge (similar to JIMS for Java or PIMS for
Python).

[1]: https://wiki.scilab.org/Contributor%20-%20GObject%20bridge

--
Clément