[Scilab-Dev] Tuning CodeReview email notifications ?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Fri Mar 11 21:24:12 CET 2016

Hello Scilab Team,

Is there a way for a registered user of the Scilab Gerrit CodeReview to
tune the content of notifications received by email?
I tried through my Preferences, but they do not propose any option about
this topic.

For my part,

  * i am not sure that getting the full list of reviewers in each
    message is really useful.
  * i would like to have the link to the review on the top.
  * the link to unsubscribe, at the bottom
  * the line Gerrit-project and branch look useless to me: they are
    already in the message subject

and may be other simplifications / tunings.

Thanks for your attention.
Best regards

Samuel