[Scilab-Dev] problem with svn.forge.scilab.org access rights

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Mon Mar 21 12:07:07 CET 2016

Hello,

Le 21/03/2016 11:44, Clément David a écrit :
> Hello Stéphane,
>
> I checked and after setting the project as "Private project" the HTTP server prompt me for a login
> when accessing a URL. Is it what you expect ?
no. I reported the problem because I saw that since a few days Google is
indexing the whole svn tree of my project, although the source (not the
whole project itself) is set as "closed" in the forge parameters... This
is quite confusing !

> AFAIK a project is either open or close ; advanced user rights are not taken in account when
> accessing the source code directly.
OK, so you mean that user rights only concern writing rights ?  This is
not coherent because when the source is set as "closed' it is not
acessible from the project page, but completely visible from the
internet via the http://svn.forge.scilab.org/ url.

S.