[Scilab-Dev] Documentation for Xcos

adhitya adhitya07 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:24:41 CET 2016

Hi,

As you might know, we are porting Xcos on to the Web.

The front end of XCos is done using JGraphX - correct? Since the JavaScript
version of JGraphX - mxGraph is not Open Source, we are doing the porting
using Draw2D.

We want to convert Draw2D XML to JGraphX XML.

Could you please point the Line number where we can get that JGraphX XML
String?

Adhitya