[Scilab-Dev] Diffcode in 5.5.2?

Samuel Gougeon sgougeon at free.fr
Mon Sep 19 21:59:45 CEST 2016

Le 19/09/2016 21:13, Jean-Pierre Dussault a écrit :

> Is this useful (vital for me), toolbox really removed from the distro?
> It was still there in 5.5.1.
>
>     -->atomsInstall("diffcode")
>     atomsInstallList: The package diffcode is not available.
>      !--error 10000
>
>     at line      51 of function atomsError called by :
>     at line      76 of function atomsInstallList called by :
>     at line     233 of function atomsInstall called by :
>     atomsInstall("diffcode")

You may copy the archive
https://atoms.scilab.org/toolboxes/diffcode/1.1.1/files/diffcode_1.1.1-1.bin.zip
in SCI/contrib/archives
and then use the syntax
atomsInstall(SCI+"/contrib/archives/diffcode_1.1.1-1.bin.zip")
It should work. But for my part i get an error:
-->atomsInstall diffcode_1.1.1-1.bin.zip
  !--error 21
Index invalide.
at line     167 of function atomsInstall called by :
atomsInstall diffcode_1.1.1-1.bin.zip

Do you get the same?