[Scilab-Dev] AMPL toolbox

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Mon Apr 3 08:14:33 CEST 2017

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Did you try contacting the maintainer Yann Colette ? This will be good to have its opinion on that.
He may be able to port it quickly. At least I suggest you to open an issue on the toolbox or on
scilab bugzilla (category toolbox) if there is no other way to contact the maintainer.

FYI currently there is no planned work to port external toolboxes by ESI (formerly S/E). Last year,
I suggest you to try porting it yourself and ask for help on the ML.

Thanks,

--
Clément