[Scilab-Dev] Problem with advanced mode using scilab within Eclipse

danielN daniel.neutzler at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 1 08:29:06 CET 2017

Hi everybody, I have the same problem in Scilab 5.5.2 (Windows 10).

In normal mode I can open and comunicate with Scilab.
But I want to use graphics in the script I want to open from Java. If I use
advanced Mode it crashes.
I Use Eclipes. Your Tips doesnt work. What am I doing wrong ?

Picture:

And I get a PopUp from Java: If Scilab is used froim Java, make sure that
your IDE is not adding extra dependencies wich could not be found at runtime

Thanks,

Daniel