[Scilab-Dev] Scilab does not start properly after make install on Ubuntu 16.10

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Mon Feb 13 14:49:33 CET 2017

Hi Erik,

In the recent past, I had similar issues with TCL mismatch between my system version and the
thirdparty ones. Could you try attaching gdb to the scilab process and printing a backtrace ?

$ gdb -ex 'thread apply all bt' --pid=$(pidof lt-scilab-bin)

PS: removing SCIHOME (eg. '~/.Scilab') might help

Thanks,

--
Clément