[Scilab-Dev] Scilab does not start properly after make install on Ubuntu 16.10

E_Ben erik.benkler at ptb.de
Mon Feb 13 23:52:13 CET 2017

Dear Clement,

- You should update the git repo => I update the repo using "git pull", it
says it's already up to date.
- ensure "SCI/modules/tclsci/tcl/tcl8.5" comes from our thirdparty => How do
I do that? The output of ls command in folder SCI/modules/tclsci/tcl/tcl8.5
is:
auto.tcl   history.tcl  msgs         parray.tcl    tclIndex
clock.tcl  http1.0      opt0.4       safe.tcl      tm.tcl
encoding   init.tcl     package.tcl  tclAppInit.c  word.tcl