[Scilab-Dev] Appimage or Flatpak for Scilab

Clément David clement.david at scilab-enterprises.com
Tue Jan 31 18:28:25 CET 2017

Hello Martin,

Le mardi 31 janvier 2017 à 07:21 -0700, Murmele a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I would like to ask if there already exist a flatpak or appimage package for
> scilab or if there is a plan to build one?

Currently there is no plan to do so as the scilab binary is working well on Linux.

I though about making a flatpack based on org.freedesktop.Platform some months ago but the hard task
is to rebuild Scilab dependencies on the restricted env. to be consistent. AFAIK there is also no
flatpak runtime for OpenJDK/JRE.

--
Clément