[Scilab-Dev] Error during running 6.0.0 : no gluegen2-rt in java.library.path

Lebouc Lise (CS SI) Lise.Lebouc at cnes.fr
Thu Mar 16 17:56:22 CET 2017

Hi !

I installed scilab 6.0.0 from source on Cent OS 7. The installation works well but when I run scilab I obtain this error message :

Could not create a Scilab main class. Error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no gluegen2-rt in java.library.path
        at org.scilab.modules.gui.SwingView.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at org.scilab.modules.core.Scilab.<init>(Unknown Source)

Scilab cannot create Scilab Java Main-Class (we have not been able to find the main Scilab class. Check if the Scilab and thirdparty packages are available).

I indicate the directory of thirdparty packages java with CLASSPATH variable but it doesn't work.

Thank you by advance for the help.

Lise