[Scilab-Dev] Trying to update help_from_sci

Clément David Clement.David at esi-group.com
Wed May 10 12:13:12 CEST 2017

Hello Pierre,

Currently the easiest way is to put the resulting xml file as an exemple of an empty toolbox and
build/load this toolbox to check for the rendering.

HTML files can also be used as an easy content to check using a standard web browser (eg. without

AFAIK Samuel usually commit updated help files using the pdf format produced by xmltopdf(). As this
PDF backend is not the main one, I tend to prefer the HTML ones but PDF might be a good alternative.

--
Clément