[Scilab-Dev] Machine Learning Toolbox

Amanda Osvaldo lambdasoftware at yahoo.es
Fri May 19 22:12:50 CEST 2017

Hi everybody.  :-D
Well, i think here we are starting the "The Hopeless Machine Learning
Team". :-D
It's a good news for all the community, we should celebrate. :-D
I'm working on a series of studies to determine if SciLAB can meet the
requirements for my job.
Unfortunately, this machine learning toolbox not fits in the
requirements, so I can not help in a long way. However, perhaps I can
do something, I will keep myself open. :-D
A machine learning toolbox is very important, we need to do it. :-O
-- Amanda Osvaldo