[Scilab-Dev] Xcos blocks source code

Shafiul ishafiul at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 16:11:31 CET 2017

Thanks a lot! I could not load the website linked.
Can you please tell where are the BLOCKNAME.sci files located for the
built-in blocks? I could only find the .c files in the
modules\scicos_blocks\src\c directory.

Concretely, I'm interested in the formal semantics of the blocks, if they're
available. If they're not available, I'd like to analyze the blocks' source
code, to (automatically) find pre/post conditions for the blocks, for
instance. If you're already doing this, or aware of any such work, it'd be
great if you could point me to it!

Thanks again.
Shafiul