[Scilab-Dev] example of c++ interface with new scilab api

Stéphane Mottelet stephane.mottelet at utc.fr
Fri Apr 6 19:24:07 CEST 2018

Hello,

Where can I found a *self contained* working example (with ilib_build
call) of a Scilab interface using the *new* c++ api, i.e.

types::Function::ReturnValue sci_foo(types::typed_list &in, int
_piRetCount, types::typed_list &out)

? All the examples given in the documentation are C interfaces, not C++.

For example I would like to be able to clone the code of
modules/integer/sci_gateway/cpp/sci_inttype.cpp (because of its nice and
lready written switch/case on all scalar types) and build the interface
then link from Scilab.

Thanks in advance

S.

--